This tutorial shows you how to create a grouped grid in Ext JS. Ext JS grid grouping is a common scenario in business applications where users need to analyze tabular data grouped by different attributes. The Ext JS application that you will create in this tutorial will render an Ext JS grid containing fictional data describing model cars. This article is part of a series of Ext JS tutorials that I have posted on MiamiCoder.com.
In this tutorial you will learn how to create cascading combo boxes in Ext JS. The term “cascading combo boxes” refers to a setup of two or more linked combo boxes in Ext JS, where the selection of a value in one combo box determines the values that will be shown in the following combo box. This article is part of a series of Ext JS tutorials that I have posted on MiamiCoder.com.
The example we will implement in this tutorial consists of a couple of combo boxes that will show automobile lines and models for a fictional car reviews form.
In this jQuery Mobile tutorial we will create the screens that will handle user registration, login and logout in a real-world Meeting Room Booking application. This article is part of a series of mobile application development tutorials that I have been publishing on my blog MiamiCoder.com.
My Sencha Touch book is now updated for Sencha Touch 2.4. The book will teach you how to create a Sencha Touch 2.4 application. Starting with UI mockups, and ending with a production build of the app.
These are the specific topics that you will learn:
- The building blocks of a Sencha Touch application.
- How to implement the Model-View-Controller pattern in a Sencha Touch application.
- How to create an application with multiple views, and how to implement intuitive navigation patterns.
- How to create list-based and master-detail user interfaces in a Sencha Touch application.
- How to use Sencha Touch forms to capture and validate user input.
- How a Sencha Touch app leverages HTML5 local storage to save data on the device.
- How to scaffold, minify, and deploy a Sencha Touch app to production using Sencha Cmd.