Here are some links to interesting jQuery Mobile tutorials for your reading pleasure:
- jQuery Mobile Framework – A Forms Tutorial. In you’re interested in form elements, this small B2C application example focuses on basic elements such as page structure, forms and Ajax form submission.
- 10 handy jQuery mobile tips and snippets to get you started. As the title says, these are snippets and tips that help make your development easier. Among other things, they cover the structure of a mobile page, how to target devices and platforms and how to build column layouts.
- Build a jQuery Mobile Survey App. This is a tutorial series on creating a survey web application with jQuery Mobile and Ruby on Rails. You can easily adapt what you learn here to other server-side technologies such as ColdFusion and ASP.NET.
- Build a Contacts Application With jQuery Mobile & the Android SDK. If you’re interested in creating hybrid applications with a JQuery Mobile UI, this is a series that uses a contacts management application to show the integration between a jQuery Mobile UI and the Android SDK.
- Use jQuery Mobile to Build a Native Android News Reader App. Another example of how to integrate a jQuery Mobile UI with the Android SDK.
- jQuery Mobile videos at Pinehead.tv. Multiple videos on how to create jQuery Mobile interfaces, covering events, styling, links, buttons, navigation and Admob.
- jQuery Mobile UI Cheat Sheet. Here you can quickly lookup the basic syntax of pages and buttons, form elements, lists, dialogs, toolbars and column layouts.
- Creating and using custom icons in jQuery Mobile. This is a tutorial on how to create and add custom icons to your jQuery Mobile UI. It includes a section on high-res icon support for iPhone 4’s Retina display and newer high-resolution devices.
- Adding iPhone style swipe to delete button to a listview component in jQuery Mobile. For those of us wanting to add iPhone UI features to our mobile web apps.
- A tutorial on how to include jQuery Mobile in Oracle APEX.
- The jQuery Mobile tutorial is a comprehensive tutorial that aims to explain how to use jQuery Mobile effectively, from A to Z.
Want To Learn More?
Check out my How to Build a jQuery Mobile Application EBook. It teaches you how jQuery Mobile works by guiding you, step by step, through the process of building an application. It even explains how to keep application data synchronized with a server.
You might also want to check my series on how to build a jQuery Mobile application: