I just published How to Build a jQuery Mobile Application, a book that will teach you the essential skills you need to succeed developing apps with jQuery.
As I do in the tutorials on this blog, the book follows a hands-on approach, walking you through the process of building a jQuery Mobile application. Here are some of the subjects you will learn:
- jQuery Mobile pages, dialogs, and navigation
- List view and master-detail user interfaces
- Capturing user input with form elements
- Saving application data on the device
- Synchronizing application data with a server
If you like to learn by doing, this is a book for you.
Check It Out
You can preview the book here: Learn more about How to Build a jQuery Mobile Application.
You can download the book here: Download How to Build a jQuery Mobile Application.
Thanks to the Reviewers
What Do You Think?
I would also like to hear what you think about the book and how I can make the next version better. Please leave a comment if you have a few minutes.