I just published Building a Sencha Touch Application. The book will teach you how to create a Sencha Touch 2 application step by step, from mockups to production build.
Here’s is a summary of the subjects you will learn:
- The building blocks of a Sencha Touch application.
- How to implement the Model-View-Controller pattern in a Sencha Touch application.
- How to create an application with multiple views, and how to implement an intuitive navigation pattern between them.
- How to create list-based and master-detail user interfaces in a Sencha Touch application.
- How to capture, edit and validate data using Sencha Touch form-based user interfaces.
- How Sencha Touch stores data on the device using HTML5 local storage.
- How to use the Sencha SDK Tools to create a production build of your application.
Check It Out
You can preview the book here: Book Preview - Building a Sencha Touch Application.
You can review the table of contents and download the book here: Building a Sencha Touch Application.
Thanks to the Reviewers
What Do You Think?
I would also like to hear what you think about the book and how I can make the next version better. Please leave a comment if you have a few minutes.