What people are saying
“I discovered your Sencha Touch 2 tutorials online and it’s the first thing that connected all the dots for me, even after trying another Sencha Touch 2 book (which shall remain nameless) from a major publisher. I think I was all set with just the tutorials, but I bought the book just to support your work. I’m glad I did, because there are even more great details in the book.
“Thank you for writing this guide in such a beginner-friendly fashion. Great that you explain what each step does, and why we do it.”
Ben, via comment on MiamiCoder.com
“Thanks for sharing such a well written and clearly presented Sencha Touch tutorial, Jorge.”
Sam Croft, samcroft.co.uk, via comment on MiamiCoder.com
“By far the best Touch 2 example I have seen.”
BillyB, via comment on MiamiCoder.com
“Really awesome post. It’s hard to find good articles on 2. I’m just starting with sencha touch.”
Paul, via comment on MiamiCoder.com
“This has been an exceptional help in learning Sencha Touch MVC applications.”
Aishwarya Sharma, via comment on MiamiCoder.com
“Thanks a lot for the tutorial. It was really helpful and well explained. A very nice start for the Sencha Touch technology.”
Juan Carlos Morales, via comment on MiamiCoder.com
This book will teach you how to create a Sencha Touch 2.3 application – step by step, from mockups to production build.
If you are new to Sencha Touch or are already familiar with the Framework but have not built an entire application by yourself, this is a great book for you.
What you will learn
Building a Sencha Touch Application will teach you the following topics:
- The building blocks of a Sencha Touch application.
- How to implement the Model-View-Controller pattern in a Sencha Touch application.
- How to create an application with multiple views, and how to implement intuitive navigation patterns.
- How to create list-based and master-detail user interfaces in a Sencha Touch application.
- How to use Sencha Touch forms to capture and validate user input.
- How a Sencha Touch app leverages HTML5 local storage to save data on the device.
- How to scaffold a Sencha Touch project, minify, and deploy your application to production using Sencha Cmd.
Preview the EBook
|Chapter 1: Introducing the Notes App|
Chapter 2: Rendering Cached Notes
Chapter 3: Creating the Controller
|Chapter 4: Loading Notes into the Editor|
Chapter 5: Saving Notes
Chapter 6: Deleting Notes
Chapter 7: Creating a Production Build
No Risk – 100% money back guarantee
If you are not happy with the book for any reason, please let me know via email (miamicoder[AT]gmail.com) within 60 days of the date of purchase and I will refund your purchase price in full, no questions asked.
- Instant download of eBook and source code bundle with code for finished application, plus each chapter’s code
- Pay by PayPal or credit card
- 100% money back guarantee